What our customers say about our gyms in their gardens
Outdoor Garden Gym Building
If you are someone who likes a workout then where better to burn up some energy than in the privacy of your own Garden Gym Room. An eco-friendly garden gym room can make a perfect space for exercise with the large windows providing lovely views to look out on.
We can tailor your outdoor room with a number of features to make it a bespoke garden gym. Features like:
- Soundshield acoustic plasterboard
- acoustic glass
- acoustic seals for the internal doors to shield sound from one room to another
- absorbing Isolating 6mm CMSA Regupol underlay which takes away the vibrations
- AA rated cooling & heating for the perfect training environment
- glazing orientated for privacy & view with ‘heat reflective’ film
- flat Screen TV & surround sound for the professional gym experience
- floor mounted sockets for clean wire free installation
- changing room with w/c and shower
Eco-friendly garden gym designs
We design and build our garden gyms with sustainable materials including red cedar and we can make the most of natural light with sun pipes and even include a living sedum roof should you require. Hot water can be supplied using solar panels. This all means that while you are doing your best to keep yourself and family fit, you are also doing your best to keep your environment healthy.
To find out how we can help you create the perfect space to work out at home, call us on 0800 917 7726, fill in our contact form or book your no-obligation survey for which we charge £250.