TG Escapes Blog
We’re hiring: Seeking a Key Account Manager to join our team
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. Ideally with a background in the Construction sector, however other sectors considered. Must be a strong administrator and be methodical and disciplined in their approach.
Although starting as a part time position, there is scope for the right candidate to have complete autonomy and quickly develop the role to create a full time post, forging an important role within our business, gaining rewards and the opportunity for career advancement.
You will be responsible for obtaining new, together with maintaining long term, key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
We are looking for a self motivated individual who will quickly bring together our operations and sales team within of our business to identify opportunities with our many key contract customers, together with creating a solid network of our all key accounts. To maximize repeat business, maintaining strong and loyal relationships and identifying opportunities to expand our network of key customers.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
· Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
· Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
· Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
· Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal resource and sales team.
· Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
· Proven experience as key account manager
· Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
· BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
You'll be a valuable member of the Team, contributing to the success of our business whilst working with a great team of people and having fun along the way! You'll be a natural people person and problem solver with a real drive to deliver results. You will also enjoy working within a team and ensuring that you hit targets and achieve results. Above all you will be on a mission to deliver the best solution and best experience to your customers.
The position is based in Coventry however their may also be opportunities where you need to visit clients and a fully expensed travel subsidy will be provided.
We offer for the right individual a Competitive salary with a 3 month review to discuss the full time, based on results, together with recognition awards and Incentives.
Job Type: Part-time with possibility of full time position for the right candidate
About the author
More posts from our blog
What a year it has been..... 2021 has seen TG Escapes; double the size of our manufacturing and warehouse capacity bringing ‘posi joist’ manufacturing in house, recruit 11 new full-time staff, hand over 4300 square meters of timber frame buildings many of them...read more
Now in its 9th year Education Estates®, the annual gathering of the Education Community, with conference and awards in partnership with the Department for Education, saw over 100 exhibits and more than 150 speakers across 6 stages! The event is all about discovering...read more
TG Escapes is now an approved supplier on the Everything FM framework; the fast, compliant and flexible solution that enables the delivery of a broad range of construction and FM services to the public sector, devolved administrations and third sector entities....read more