Terms & Conditions
T’s & C’s
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NAHT Conference Street Wisdom Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2. This prize draw is open to UK educational professionals on behalf of their schools aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 13:00 GMT 4th May 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per school.
5. To enter provide your details as directed by TG Escapes at the NAHT annual conference.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 4th May 2019 The first entry drawn will be the winners.
7. The prize for the winners is a facilitated 3 hour Street Wisdom event for up to 8 people over the age of 16.
8. The event will be arranged at a convenient time and date for the winning school and the promotor subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen and exceptional circumstances TG Escapes reserves the right to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified at the event. The winners must arrange their Street Wisdom date within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the date isn’t set by this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. This Promotion is administered by the event organisers. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and the NAHT.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16.The Promoter is TG Escapes Ltd, Unit A, Dutton Road, Aldermans Green Ind Est, Coventry, CV2 2LE.
17.These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
1. Sales promotion for unique promotional code running until 30th April 2016 £1000 B&Q or Consortium Voucher promotion
Between 7.3.16 – 30.4.16 we are offering TG Escapes education customers a choice of either B&Q or Consortium Vouchers to the value of £1000. To qualify you must make a survey booking during this period qouting the unique promotional code published. (The survey does not need to take place during the promotional period). Should this survey go on to a sale, the purchasing school will receive the vouchers within 21 days of completing the order. Please make your TG Escapes contact/sales representative aware you would like this incentive by quoting the unique promotional code published. This must be done prior to signing the Purchase Contract. Proof of Purchase via a signed Purchase Contract is required. This promotion is being offered by TG Escapes Limited, Unit A, Dutton Road, Aldermans Green Industrial Estate, Coventry. CV2 2LE.
2. Customer referral scheme
£250 of B&Q or Consortium vouchers reward for a recomendation made via the form on this page; /recommend-learning-escape-your-friends-and-c…
To qualify the recomendation must be to new educational establishments which have had no previous contact with TG Escapes. If the school or college is listed in the TG Escapes Salesforce database at the time of the recommendation, they have previously contacted TG Escapes and will not qualify as a new customer.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.tgescapes.co.uk
WEB SITE ACCESS
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website.
USE OF WEBSITE
1.3 You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational al day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1.9 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Our business’s name is: TG Escapes Ltd
Our business address is: TG Escapes, Unit A, Dutton Road, Aldermans Green Ind Est, Coventry, CV2 2LE
Our contact details are: email@example.com